The finished 3D print is a color or transparent part with a beautiful matte surface with excellent details and smooth layer transitions. Tough – ABS like 3D printer resin has the added benefit of being much more flexible and stronger than normal hardened resin. It´s also less brittle which means that it can be bent and still go back to its original shape.
Material properties Tough UV Resin:
- 3D print strong & resilient components
- Cured parts from tough resin are strong like ABS
- Use this resin for prototyping and additive manufacturing of end use parts
- Wash your 3D prints with PrimaCreator Resin Cleaner
- Cure the washed parts in sunlight or a UV curing chamber
Perfect for model making & 3D printing of strong parts
Tough resin is perfect for model making as it´s easy to post process. This resin is also very suitable for functional prototyping as it is tough enough to be handled, glasses is a great example of a product that must be strong but pliable.
High quality and moderate pricing
When you want astonishing results for less cost than many other brands – PrimaCreator VALUE resin should be your first choice!
3D printing settings:
- Optimized for UV light source 395 – 405 nm
- Fast curing time, 4 – 10 (depending on color) seconds per layer for quicker prints
- After finished 3D printing clean your print in IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) to rinse of extra resin left
PrimaValue Resins work on several 3D printers
VALUE resin is developed to perform well on low powered DLP machines such as the Wanhao Duplicator 7, SparkMaker Anycubic Photon, Zortrax Inkspire and other printers that uses UV light for curing. The 3D printing resin is optimized for UV light source 395 – 405 nm.
When it´s time for curing you can use sunlight or a UV curing chamber.
Depending on your 3D print the curing times can vary:
- In a UV light curing chamber, it will take about 2-5 minutes
- In sunlight, 10-20 minutes
- In daylight on a cloudy day it can take up to 60 minutes
When you want astonishing results for less cost than many other brands - PrimaCreator VALUE resin should be your first choice!
|Flexural modulus||1.192 - 2.525 MPa|
|Flexural strength||60 - 80 MPa|
|Tensile strength||42-62 MPa|
|Tensile modulus||1.86 - 2.645 MPa|
|Elongation at break||11% - 21%|
|Hardness (Shore D)||76 - 80D|
|Glass transition temp.||70℃|
|Density||1.05 - 1.25g/cm3|
|Notched impact strength||60 - 80j/m|
|Viscosity||150 - 350 MPa·s|
|Curing time||4 - 12s for layer thickness 0.05 mm|
Bottom layer 40 - 60 s